Tuesday 6 September 2011

Hornbills and Squirrels

After a whole two weeks of recuperation, finally made time today to surrendered everything that I owe to my previous company, my laptop, my staff pass, my key to the cabinets, my digipass to my vpn. A chapter close, another chapter opens, what next?

Enjoyed the day with a lunch with friends at Nando's and a great pool outing with San and baby Dan at the hotel, really nice pool, with a garden filled with squirrels. We also got greeted by a hornbill in the garden of the hotel which was pretty cool.

Funny thing happened at the pool as well, Dan got a shock and started crying when he could not recognise my with San's pink goggles on. Babies are just way too cute!

Sound asleep on the hotel bed
Spot the Hornbill
Spot the Squirrel
The Opening through the Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment