Wednesday 28 September 2011

A Dog's Bark

Dad brought Dan for a walk one day to visit a neighbour. The neighbour has a dog, the dog greeted them with a wagging tail. However, out of a sudden the dog started to bark right in front of my dad and Dan. This gave Dan a fright and he came wailing home while my dad tried to comfort him. He had such a shock that he was clinging onto my dad and did not want to be placed down.

Now, I guess he has a phobia with dogs that when he saw Tiger -- my uncle's dog, he started to fuss and started being clingy. It took him a while to calm down.

This morning, I brought him to see Tiger, while Tiger was lying at the porch, he started staring and after a while, attempted to touch Tiger.

Later in the afternoon, the gas man came and Tiger started to bark. Dan started to whine. I guess it reminded him of the day the dog barked in front of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment